Generating Power to Save Costs:
Mobile cogeneration units
The generation of energy with combined heat and power systems offers companies from a wide range of branches a host of benefits both economically and ecologically. Energy costs and charges can be significantly reduced by using a cogeneration unit, one example being that the use of natural gas for these systems and the electricity generated by them is free of tax. German renewable energy law and network access charges are not levied against own power generation and the power produced by this method is even subsidized by law.
The cogeneration units provided by Hochtief are in container construction (mobile cogeneration plants), designed for high flexibility and quick deployment. They can be installed at short notice and used directly for decentral coverage of your local heat and power requirement. This is what future-oriented energy utilization is all about: optimum supply for individual needs at low emission levels, minimum consumption and reduced energy costs. Master agreements with our partners 2G Energy AG and AL Augsburger Leasing AG guarantee you fixed prices, short delivery times and reliable financing.
Our services your benefits
- We supply you with the optimum cogeneration unit for your needs, ready for operation, in container construction; we connect it to your power and heat systems and put it into operation (planning, approval procedures, installation).
- We operate the cogeneration unit for you and take care of all necessary maintenance and service work.
- We guarantee the relevant subsidies and energy tax exemptions.
- You start saving hard cash as soon as operation begins.
- The contract period (assignment and service agreements) is between 4 and 6 years.
- The investment is a neutral entry in your accounts and you need no investment of any kind.
SPIE Energy Solutions is your central contact for realization of this project. We plan, install and manage the operation of your systems as a full service energy contractor.
- Quick check (incl. business and feasibility study) by our experts
- Binding offer
- Contract conclusion
- Installation and setup of operations